A downloadable game for Windows
Rogue Fantasy tells the tale of a villager who awakes one day to find themselves inside a mysterious dungeon.
Your journey through the dungeon will never be the same, and seeking the exit isn't easy with the countless dangers lurking around every corner. And is seeking the exit even the answer? The future is however you decide to take it.
- A procedural generated dungeon, filled with unexpected twists and turns.
- Reactive enemy AI with different parameters towards the environment and stimulus.
- Clever level design and rules that generate an unique challenge.
- Multiple tools to deal with the dangers and puzzles.
- First person combat making use of the surroundings.
- Persistent perks and traits for each attempt to get out.
Note: Until the game becomes feature complete, a public build of the game will be available. Pre-ordering will grant you access to the game upon release via a Steam Key and will help us put in more time to finish Rogue Fantasy!
--- Very big rehaul + bug fixes in progress ---
Current pre-order version: 0.23 Current demo version: 0.23
Version 0.23 Fixed a bug where certain item colliders weren't activated and didn't act correctly.
© 2017 Mad Drifter Studio
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files when they are released:
- Devlog #11May 24, 2017